- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (I love oatmeal. It’s filling and perfect when it’s cool outside. Luckily it’s been cool the last few days in the morning. Warning: Use a LARGER bowl to heat your oatmeal or cut at short intervals. The oatmeal has bubbled up and overflown the container a couple of times on me.)
|Oatmeal explosion! Still so good!|
- Turkey Ham & Cheese Omelet (Typically my eggs are scrambled, so it’s a nice change to try an omelet. Makes me want to try and make one on my own.)
- Meatball Parmesan Melt (I actually love all the melts. They are the perfect serving size… and super flavorful.)
- Red Beans & Rice (Just a hint of spice to really make this meal special.)
- Ravioli in Meat Sauce (All the pasta meals have been really yummy…but this week I truly enjoyed the ravioli.)
- Chef’s Table™ Whole Wheat Ricotta Crepes (What a treat! The crepes are light and the filling is creamy and delicious.)
- My all time FAVORITE dessert is the ice cream sandwich. I could eat one every day and be happy.
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits (Perfect for on-the-go. I tossed the bag in my purse so I could have a snack while the kids were in the pool.)
|Friday, July 20th @ 7:41 am|
Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689
or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
Disclosure: I am a Nutrisystem Blogger. Products & support have been offered to me in exchange for blogging about my experiences. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. I received no other form of compensation for my review, nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.