Vegan & Gluten Free Cornbread Recipe
Makes 8 slices
- 1 c Cara’s All-Purpose Blend (or your favorite gluten-free flour blend)
- 1¼ c stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- ½ c granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer plus 6 Tbs water, whisk until frothy
- 1 c nondairy milk
- 4 Tbs vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease an 8–inch round pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in the center and pour the wet ingredients into the well. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
Free Shipping and Guaranteed Christmas Delivery on All Orders Placed by December 17!
This post contains an affiliate links. If you click on certain product links, I will be compensated.