Toot, toot! All Aboard!
Do you have a train lover in your family? I do! Logan has been fascinated by trains since he was 18 months old when my parents and sister introduced him to Thomas the Tank Engine. His love grew to all things trains! Train books, train toys, train clothing, etc. Four years later he has a massive collection of trains, tracks and memorabilia (it will be something we will hold onto for his children one day… in the FAR, far future). The one thing lacking in his collection was a train conductor costume.
Finding a train conductor costume has never been a simple task. Really! Have you tried? Go ahead and visit any online costume store… and tell me, did you find one? NO! All they have are the train engineer costumes! If you are lucky, you might be able to find the hat. But the entire costume… NOPE. I’ve looked.
I didn’t think I would ever find a train conductor costume… and to tell you the truth, I stopped looking all together. It wasn’t until the owner of Train Conductor Costumes contacted me and introduced me to the PERFECT costume!
If you are looking for a “Polar Express” Train Conductor Costume for kids, then you are in luck… and thanks to Gay Lynn (owner), Logan now owns his very own Train Conductor Costume!
This is a very special costume made to look just like a real conductor! When Logan’s new costume arrived he HAD TO try it on right then and there!
The suit is amazing and fits Logan perfectly. Logan is in between a size 4 and 5, so I ordered him the 5. It fits with room to grow! It’s a 5-piece black suit ~ includes a jacket, vest, long sleeved white shirt, tie and slacks. The suit is 100% polyester, so moms you CAN WASH IT! (Nothing I hate more than a costume that needs to be dry cleaned! Gay Lynn was smart to find a suit that can be washed at home.) The jacket and the vest are embellished with beautiful gold colored buttons (hand sewn). The tie perfect for little ones. It wraps around under the collar and clips…so no need to tie it or worry about your child pulling off the “clip tie.” This suit is available in children’s sizes 3-20 (please note that these suits are not handmade).
I will have Logan use this suit for any formal events. It is a very nicely made suit. My husband even said that we will need to use this amazing costume next year for our Christmas photos. How cute will that be!!!!
In order to be a REAL train conductor, you MUST have the accessories:
- the Conductor hat (It is very comfortable according to Logan. It has a piece of elastic in the back allowing it to stretch and be adjustable for many different head sizes.)
- a real working bronze train pocket watch with chain (Logan likes to call his watch the “schedule” because all of the train conductors he has seen on tv or in real live have taken a peak at their “schedule” to see if they train is on time.)
- wire-rimmed round “play” glasses (ADORABLE…they are so big on Logan that it is just too cute for words.)
- silver ticket puncher (“Tickets, tickets please.” What would a conductor be without his/her puncher? Logan loves punching his passengers tickets.)
- tickets (You will receive 2 sets of 10 tickets: 1 set of “The Polar Express” tickets and 1 set of personalized tickets. PLUS the pdf ticket template to print off additional tickets at home… which in my case I will be printing them daily.)
The train conductor costume plus accessories will make any child happy! It’s a perfect gift for Christmas, Birthday, special occasion or Halloween costume!
How would you like a chance to WIN a train conductor costume for your little one?
Your child will look just like the magical Conductor on The Polar Express Christmas movie. The winner will receive the suit size of their choice 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 and it will include the accessory set.
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. If you live in the US, your prize will ship for free, but if you are outside of the US and would like to enter, feel free… but you will be required to pay for shipping.