Look your best by taking care of your face in your shower. This patent pending mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. Other fogless shower mirrors just don’t work. No more suction cups falling off the wall! Our removable, soft silicone adhesive secures the mirror to all shower surfaces and will not damage tiles or shower walls! The mirror conveniently detaches from the bracket so you can easily fill the reservoir before each use. An included self-stored squeegee removes any excess water from the front of your mirror. An adjustable frame makes the mirror accommodating for multiple users and angles. Dermatologists recommend performing daily skin care regimen in the shower as this promotes healthier looking skin. The combination of heat and moisture open the pores and creates n ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing and cleaning.
- Patent Pending water chamber design keeps mirror fogless.
- GUARANTEED to be fogless for life. Requires no annoying fog free sprays EVER!
- Easy mounting with removable silicone adhesive. No more unreliable suction cups!
- Built in squeegee to clean off mirror.
- Convenient shelf to place your razor, sponge or tweezers so they are always accessible.
- No more cleaning up messy, hair-filled sinks.
- Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces.
- Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs less than 1 pound.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror was easy to install. *NO SUCTION CUPS* The mirror comes with a silicone adhesive to attach the mirror to ANY surface. It’s a strong adhesive, but easy to remove if needed. The only thing is you have to wait 24 hours before using the mirror (to ensure a solid adhesion to the wall). Once the silicone has completely dried, you can fill the reservoir in the mirror. The reservoir MUST be filled for the mirror to be fogless. It is recommended to dump out water after ever shower.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.