- Believe in yourself! You need to know that you can lose weight. My weight has always been a challenge, and the only time I have been completely successful with losing weight and keeping it off is when I have additional support (whether it is Nutrisystem or my husband… I need to extra push to succeed).
- Find your support! You don’t have to lose weight alone! When you’re losing weight, having a solid support system makes all the difference. Nutrisystem’s website allows to you become interactive with other members, use the internet or mobile device to utilize their wonderful tracking tools & if you have any questions you can easily email someone from the Nutrisystem staff. Remember, you are NOT alone in your weight loss journey.
- Follow the program! Nutrisystem‘s prepared foods is only part of the program. Yes, you can just eat the meals and lose weight… but you need to exercise too! Exercise is a KEY part of this program. With Nutrisystem you’ll learn how to eat better, live a more active lifestyle, and learn how to put those healthy habits into practice for a lifetime.
- Balanced meals! Know your body, eat a nutritious meals, and don’t overindulge. Over the past 7 months I have learned when I am full, and even more importantly I have learned when to STOP eating. I have always been a food lover and overindulged in many of my favorite unhealthy foods. Now, I have found that many of my favorite fruits are so much more full-filling and tastier than some of the sugary treats I used to eat. I always eat 3 meals a day and 2 healthy snacks.
- Learn what to do once you stop receiving the meals! My time with Nutrisystem has come to an end. However, my weight loss journey will still continue. I knew when I started that the meals would eventually stop coming… and at first I was afraid to do this on my own. However, I have slowly been weaning (so to say) myself off Nutrisystem. For the last 4 months I have taken Saturday to eat non-Nutrisystem meals. I have been making my own healthy meals for the entire family. As I entered my final month with Nutrisystem, I started designing more balanced meals for lunch and dinner. For the past 2 weeks I have eaten my own meals for lunch and dinner. The great thing is, I did lose 0.2 lbs this week! Even with Christmas & New Year’s I was able to maintain!
Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689
or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
Rules: (a.) Must be at least 18 years old to enter (b.) Nutrisystem employees and their family members are ineligible (c.) Must meet eligibility requirements to be on Nutrisystem (d.) Applicable only to continental US )(e.) No Cash Value
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a Nutrisystem Blogger. Products & support have been offered to me in exchange for blogging about my experiences. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. I received no other form of compensation for my review, nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.