First test of The Mommy Hook® – A trip to Vons…with a toddler in the shopping cart and a baby on my back. Okay…I love the The Mommy Hook®! All it took was one trip to the market to know how wonderful it really was…and how happy I was to have it with me. I put my son in the shopping cart, got my daughter in the carrier, then grabbed the The Mommy Hook® (which already had my diaper bag, reusable grocery bags & camera linked to it). It was very easy to hook to the handle of the shopping cart. Fast and easy…just my style. Once in the store I have to say it was nice having the entire shopping cart available for groceries (instead of having to squeeze the food around my diaper bag). Then when I got to the check out line, all I had to do was slide my reusable bags off the clip…easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Carrying bags into the house.
You can hook it to your stroller or the shopping cart…or hook up all your bags and carry them around with the padded handle! The Mommy Hook® can carry so much more than just your diaper bag…use it for your shopping bags, groceries, camera, purse, etc.
Things to watch out for…
- My son liked to kick the bags when sitting in the shopping cart.
- Be careful on to put too much weight on the handle of your stroller, otherwise the stroller might fall down when there is not a child sitting in the seat.
- The handle on my stroller is a little big, so I had to wiggle the hook to put it on…but it did fit!
I truly feel that this is a wonderful product…a must-have for anyone and everyone that needs an extra hand.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth 1 unless otherwise stated.
- Visit Mom, Dad and Baby and see what other family friendly items they have, then leave a comment stating why you NEED to win The Mommy Hook.
- “Like” Mom, Dad and Baby on Facebook and leave them a comment saying Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent you.
- “Like” me on Facebook
- Follow Mom, Dad and Baby on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with the post link; 5 entries)
- Tweet the following (up to 3x daily, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to win The Mommy Hook @giveawaytrain! Ends 7/12! #giveaway @momdadandbaby http://tinyurl.com/2d9v3tl
Details: This giveaway ends on July 12, 2010. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US residents only.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.