Strawberries & Cream Jell-O Shots #Recipe #BadMomsNightIn
In honor of my Bad Moms Night In Party, I whipped up a batch of Strawberries & Cream Jell-O Shots. They are simple to make and extremely tasty!
- Strawberry Jell-O (6 oz box)
- Pinnacle Whipped (Imitation Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka)
- Diamond Daily Mini Cups
- Add 2 cups of boiling water to the gelatin mix. Stir for approximately 2 minutes until the mix is completely dissolved.
- Stir in 2 cups of cold vodka (I recommend having the vodka in your freezer for several hours prior to making the shots).
- Pour into the 2-oz mini cups and put the lids on.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. (I suggest making the shots the day of your party.)
- Serve and enjoy (PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY)
This recipe makes approximately 25 2-oz shots!
The key to making tasty Jell-O Shots is using a quality vodka. Don’t go cheap!
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.