Tough on stains, gentle on your clothes and on the environment.
Seventh Generation sent me Chlorine Free Bleach, Liquid Laundry 2x Concentrated (Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender) & Fabric Softener Sheets.
I don’t know about you, but I like to bleach my kids toys to disinfect them…typically after a cold has run it’s course through my house. It’s like Spring Cleaning ALL THE TIME after a cold. I used the Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach to clean and disinfect Logan’s new pirate toys we bought him off Ebay.
What’s so special about Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach? Well, it gets whites and colors their brightest without using chemicals containing chlorine. Free of dyes or fragrances. It’s also NON-TOXIC, free of phosphates & optical brighteners, Kosher-certified and NOT tested on animals.
Steps to Use Bleach to Disinfect Toys:
- Fill a tub, bucket or sick 1/2 way full with warm water.
- Add a small about of bleach to warm water. A little goes a LONG way.
- It’s always smart to wear rubber gloves…but I just wash my hands right away. Toss hard, non-porous toys into the sink. Soak the toys for a few minutes and then lift them out.
- Rinse the bleach water off the toys.
- Let the toys air dry completely before giving them to your child(ren).
Disclosure: Seventh Generation provided me products to review per my request. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. I received no other form of compensation for my review, nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.