Kira was thrilled when Sofia the First: The Enchanted Feast DVD arrived!
I had to work in my classroom and get things organized for the first day of school. Luckily my computer is hooked up to the screen projector, so my kids could watch a movie while I worked.
The kids loved Sofia the First: The Enchanted Feast DVD. Logan and Kira joined Sofia and her friends in a royal adventure! My kids enjoyed watching Miss Nettle trying to trick the royal family. They knew she was going to get caught…and kept telling each other what was going to happen next! When Snow White appears, Kira pointed her out to me (since Snow White is my favorite princess) and told me that she was there to help Sofia. I had to stop working just for a moment and watch the show with my kids.
All the monarchs from Enchancia’s neighboring kingdoms have come to watch a dazzling display of magic: First, Cedric will conjure up a fabulous feast. Next, he’ll transform the banquet room into a hall of amazing “morpho-mirrors.” But before the fun begins, wicked Miss Nettle (disguised as “Sascha The Sorceress”) crashes the party with a scheme to steal Sofia’s magical amulet. Can Sofia foil the bad fairy’s plan before it’s too late? Perhaps…with help from Snow White, who reminds her it’s important to trust your instincts. Sparkling with music and excitement — plus four more spellbinding episodes — THE ENCHANTED FEAST may be the fairest of them all!
DVD purchase includes these Additional Episodes & FREE gift:
- “The Buttercups” ~ This is one of our favorite episodes. Both of my kids love camping, and this is Logan’s first year as a Cub Scout. The kids learned that you need to do things on your own and someone doesn’t always have to help you to succeed.
- “Tea For Too Many” ~ Cute episode.
- “The Great Aunt-Venture” ~ Love the adventures Sofia has with her Great Aunt! Wish I had an aunt liker her! Kira and Logan are pretty lucky to have their Aunt Wendy…she always has an adventure in store for my kids.
- “Two Princesses And A Baby” ~ Watch out for what you wish for…it may not be what you expected!!!!
- Plus a FREE Enchanted Mirror (Kira loves her new mirror. She feels like a princess.)
Disclosure: I received the DVD free of charge in order to write up my review. All opinions are 100% my own. No further compensation was received in exchange for this post.