The Holiday Break is over… and school is back in session! SnorgTees kid’s shirts are fully stocked! So get ready and let your kids express themselves with their own special style! If you have a sense of humor, then you will probably find a tee to two for yourself!
SnorgTees has sent me an exclusive coupon for 20% off your entire order (when one of your purchases is a kid’s tee). Use promo code 20offforkids for your discount. This code expires January 23 at midnight…so what are you waiting for? Head over to SnorgTees and check out all of their funny T-shirts!
I think my son would love this Pirate Crossword T-shirt! Argh, he is a mighty fine pirate! I even think his Kindergarten teacher would get a kick out of it!
I love my Not a Morning Person T-Shirt I reviewed a few years ago (and yes I still have it).
These shirts are well made and super comfy.
Which is your favorite T-shirt?
Don’t forget to check out their phone cases (you could get one to match your new T-shirt)!
Did you know that approximately 72% of the designs that you see on these T-shirts are exclusively created by the Snorg team during meetings. The other 28% of the fun design ideas come from you, their customers. If you have a design idea, make sure you contact SnorgTees and you could $150 and a free shirt.