- apple slices
- peanut or almond butter
- Spread peanut butter or almond butter on two apple slices.
- Use mini-marshmallows as teeth and place along the buttery gums near the skin of the apple.
- Place the second apple slice with peanut butter or almond butter on top of the mini-marshmallows.
- Eat and enjoy!
Mini Turkey Tacos are a great appetizer or snack! They are a perfect party finger food. I made this for Super Bowl Sunday and my husband was thrilled to eat this tasty treat. Both my husband and I agree that they tacos worked out the best when I used the mini cupcake pan. They were just enough of a bite to enjoy the taste without having it fall apart! Easy for kids to eat too!
Here are some fun ideas to spice up your tacos:
- Add your favorite toppings: sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, salsa, etc.
- Add Mexican Rice to your meat mixture.
Feel free to check out my other quick and easy recipes.
Before you hit the store, may sure to print our your FREE printable coupons.
This recipe is Pinterest inspired, and modified to my taste.