I think I am addicted to Pinterest! Okay…I know I am! And I am loving it! I’ve seen the No-Bake Energy Bites pinned a number of times and finally I decided I needed to test it out. As a mom-on-the-go, I am always looking for simple, healthy snacks for ME!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup ground flaxseed, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/3 cup honey, 1 tsp. vanilla
- The ingredients need to be mixed together well.
- Take a large spoonful of the mixture and use your hands to roll the mix into a ball.
- Place energy bites/balls in a Tupperware container or on a lined cookie sheet.
- Keep in refrigerator to harden. (I left mine in a container in the frig.)
Thanks Fabulous Food Blog!!!