I love cheese! Thanks to Influenster, I was able to sample Sargento Ultra Thin cheese…and it is delicious. It’s packed with flavor and only 40 calls per slice! The perfect cheese for my wraps…my favorite lunchtime meal. Mmmm. Thanks Sargento Cheese & Influenster!
SIMPLE WRAP RECIPE:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: Serves 2
- 2 (8-inch) multi-grain or whole wheat flour tortillas
- 6 oz. shaved or thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 6 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, sliced
- Arrange cheese over tortillas; top with lettuce, turkey, salsa, cheese, olives and avocado; roll up.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 4 hours before serving.
You could be an INFLUENSTER too…email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out how to sign up! Christy and I both have 5 invites each that we can give our to those bloggers, fans, and friends that are interested in testing product. Please note that even if you sign up you may not receive product right away, nor is it a guarantee that you will receive product.
Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own. No other form of compensation was received.