House Party is now accepting applications to host a Sabra Spread the World House Party!
You can sign up today and apply for your chance to host.
I love Sabra! I currently have the Sun Dried Tomato Hummus and Hummus Classic Singles in my refrigerator. Eating healthy and making better choices for my snacks has been my goal these last few months. I have found that the singles are perfect dips for my green beans, broccoli bits, and carrots. Easy and convenient.
When applying for this House Party, it asked if I used Sabra Hummus as anything other than dip. Well, the answer is YES! Here is one of my favorite ways to use hummus…in my quesadillas.
- flour tortillas
- Sabra Dried Tomato Hummus (or any hummus flavor you like)
2. Sprinkle on a handful of shredded cheese.
3. Fold the tortilla in half (or add a tortilla on top…depending on how hungry you are).
4. Cook on medium-high heat.
5. Flip when cheese has melted (the tortilla should be browned).
6. Cut and enjoy!
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I wrote this quick recipe to share my love for the many uses of hummus. I do hope that I will be chosen to host a House Party, but this was not one of the requirements.