- Meat Mixture
- 1 pound of ground beef or turkey meat
- 1 package of Lawry’s Burrito Seasoning Mix
- 1 can of refried or black beans
- 1 box of Mexican Rice (feel free to substitute with your favorite rice)
- Taco Ring
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Sour Cream
- Grated Cheese
Step 5: Add the meat/bean mixture on top of the dough towards the center of the ring. Keep the mix on the dough.
Step 6: Take the tips of the crescent rolls and fold over the meat/bean mixture. Tuck and press the tips under the dough and try to cover most of the meat/bean mixture.
Step 7: Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes (or until brown).
Step 8: Use a spatula to pull the ring off the cookie sheet and place onto a plate or serving dish. Add the Mexican Rice to the center.
Step 9: Optional ~ add sour cream, guacamole and cheese…
Step 10: Cut like a pie and serve!