Puppies, puppies, and more puppies! To continue the fun for Kira’s 6th birthday party I created dog bones with 3 simple ingredients!
Here is how to make Dog Bones for your next PAW-ty:
- thin pretzels
- mini marshmallows
- white melting chocolates
- Take one thin pretzel and 2 mini marshmallows. Put the mini marshmallows on each end. Making the dog bones are so easy, even your child can help by putting the marshmallows on the pretzels.
- Melt the white chocolate melts in a microwave-save container. Heat for 30 second, stir, repeat until melted (no more than 2 minutes 30 seconds…otherwise it gets clumpy).
- Dip half of the pretzel/marshmallow into the chocolate. Set on wax paper to cool.
- Once cool, dip the other half.
- Serve in a dog bowl or dog treat container.
Puppy Party Ideas:
More Puppy Party Ideas coming soon!