Okay…I admit it, when I first spotted the Spaghetti Hotdogs on Pinterest I thought “GROSS!”
But then thought that my kids would probably love this silly meal. So last night I made them
a fun Spaghetti Hotdog meal! Quick & easy… a simple recipe.
- Boil 2 hotdogs for a few minutes (this makes them easier to skewer with the spaghetti), then take them out of the water to cool off (leave the water boiling).
- Cut the hotdogs into small circles.
- Break spaghetti noodle in half. Stick 3-4 noodles in each slice of hotdog.
- Toss the hotdog/spaghetti into the boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
- Once noodles are cooks, serve with your child’s favorite side… Logan is a fan of ketchup and Kira love Ranch.
Did they like Spaghetti Hotdogs? YES! They ate EVERYTHING on their plate!
Thanks Pinterest! Hummmm…I wonder which recipe I should try next.