Premium Quality 4 Oz
100% Pure & Natural
Peppermint Essential Oil offers many household uses and benefits.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PEPPERMINT OIL – 100% Pure And Natural Essential Oil. NON-TOXIC, No Additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers. Therapeutic Grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Packaged in the USA.
- POWERFUL AND PURIFYING: Peppermint Oil is known to relieve headaches and anxiety, helps ease respiratory problems, works to ease symptoms of asthma, helps with stomach and bowel spasms, as well as helps to relieve fever, and arthritis pain. It’s also helpful is soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy. It’s safe for topical application, although it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
- MULTIPLE USES: Peppermint offers multiple household uses. It provides a wonderful cooling sensation while it naturally alleviates discomfort. Our oil is 100% is NON-TOXIC and perfect for use around the home and gardens. It is effective in repelling mice, spiders, ants, fleas, lice, roaches and rodents.
- LARGE 4 OUNCE and PREMIUM QUALITY DROPPER inside each bottle for ease-of-use
- 100% GUARANTEE – Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best Peppermint Essential Oil available. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Peppermint Oil, we will refund your entire purchase
I’ve used varies brands of peppermint essential oil over the years. The first time I ever used it was back in high school. I loved the scent, so I actually decided to use it for a perfume (since I wasn’t a flowery girl). With essential oils, you must be careful not to apply too much directly to the skin. I have found that it is best to dilute it with a carrier oil (I prefer using Almond Oil).
I didn’t realize the many uses of peppermint essential oil. I’ve used it topically for headaches with just a dot on the temple and dropped a few drops in the shower to help open up my sinuses. (NOTE: If you use it in the bath tub, then you will want to use about 10 drops. More than that will make the bath feel cold. I took a bath the other day and put too much into the bath. The bath felt cool, but my skin turned red because the water was actually warm.) I’ve even made lotion with peppermint oil to rub on my sore muscles (I love making solid lotion bars).
I’m so excited to test out the many other ways to use peppermint essential oil. We have a few students at school with lice, so I am thinking about adding a few drops to my kids shampoo to help deter lice!