Ozeri 4X3 runner Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer
with Tri-axis Technology and Dual Walking and Running Modes
As a full-time working mom, I don’t have a lot of “free” time to dedicate to exercise…but I can walk, and when I find the time I can run. Thanks to Ozeri, I can now keep track of my daily movement.
I am a first grade teacher, and I am always on-the-move. I was interested to find out how many steps I took in a day. I set up my digital pedometer and went to work. By lunchtime I already walked 3000 steps! Go me! I’m not sure how many steps I did for the entire day due to setting the time incorrectly on the pedometer (better fix that…lol), but over all I feel like I did great! Starting next week I am going to focus on 6,000 steps a day.
So why choose the Ozeri Digital Pedometer?
- Records daily steps (walking or running)
- Tracks the distance, speed, calories, fat burned and exercise time with the world’s most advanced tri-axis technology
- Designed for ultimate versatility, the 4x3runner is the world’s first pedometer to feature dual walking and running modes with 3D tri-axis sensor (x, y, z plane detection) that provides superior accuracy in any position.
- New steps2goal feature tracks and calculates your steps toward your daily target and displays your progress
- Counts up to 1 million steps with built-in memory for 30 days of activity.
- Also features a clock, calendar and sports timer and auto sleep mode technology
- Used by professional athletes, the water resistant 4x3runner boasts a slim design that fits in any pocket and large easy to use buttons
- Includes lanyard, belt clip and lithium battery
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
I’m still playing with all the features on this amazing little pedometer…but I can tell you that I would definitely buy this for a family member or friend any day!