Last week I shared O Organic Salad Bowls with a group of my friends. We are all busy moms, either staying at home taking care of the kids, running errands, working out of the house, etc. Finding healthy lunch options are not always easy when there are tons of kid’s snacks lining the pantry shelves. (I should know…I seem to grab the Goldfish box every time the pantry door is open.)
The O Organics Salad Bowls are an excellent choice for moms on the go or at work. They are not only a healthy choice for lunch (or dinner), but they are delicious. With yummy flavors like Caesar, Southwestern, Cranberry Walnut and Baby Spinach—each mom was able to choose their perfect salad!
We all loved the taste…and and the best part was that the salads are good for us. These salads are certified organic, so you know it’s free of synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, GMOs, and anything artificial.
You can find the O Organics Salad Bowls at your local Safeway/Vons grocery store. They cost $4.99 for one or $3.99 for three or more. I bought a few extras for my husband to take to work. He was thrilled to have a nice, healthy lunch!
Things we all loved:
- Taste ~ All my mommy friends loved their salad. I was lucky to try the Caesar and Cranberry Walnut… both were AMAZING! Great flavors…I even wanted to lick the bottom of the bowl (and you know I did!).
- Convenience ~ Moms, dads, teachers, etc… everyone can enjoy the convenience of a salad on the go! Each salad has an expiration date, so you can buy these in advance and store them in your refrigerator for a later time. Each salad comes with everything your need (including a bowl to eat it in and a fork).
- Each package showed how many calories were in each salad… so if you are counting calories, you don’t have to guess!
Things we wish:
- $3.99 – $4.99 isn’t too bad…but if you are on a budget, then you will want to wait for them to go on sale or look for coupons.
- The fork was really small and flimsy.
Disclosure: I am a member of Moms Meet. I receive a gift card for Vons/Safeway in order to purchase O Organic Salad Bowls for my group. I did have to spend some of my own money to accommodate my guest list. All opinions are my own. No other form of compensation was received.