Thanks to Moms Meet, I was able to listen in on the Teeccino Herbal Coffees Webinar this morning with guest speaker Caroline MacDougall. As a coffee lover, I was interested in learning about this coffee alternative.
The Teeccino Story
The First Herbal Coffee: A Dream Becomes RealityMany creative people find inspiration through their dreams. For dreams to become reality however, a healthy amount of experience and energy must be part of the mix. With over 20 years in the herb tea industry, Caroline MacDougall, the founder of Teeccino had formulated a wide variety of herb-based beverages for numerous industry manufacturers. In the fall of 1993, Caroline was busy developing herbal teas for the new Republic of Tea line. One morning she awoke to hear herself say, “The next product I want to develop is a caffeine-free cappuccino and the name of the product will be Teeccino!”
Teeccino is the #1 brand of coffee alternatives in the USA! It is a caffeine-free blend of herbs, grains, fruits and nuts (roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee). The main ingredients are carob, barley and chicory root.
Why buy Teeccino?
- Naturally caffeine-free: “no-caf” – Did you know that decaf actually contains caffeine? Teeccino is caffeine-free…NO caffeine!
- Non-Acidic – Teeccino contains potassium.
- Antioxidants – contains proanthocyanidins and flavonoids
- Natural Energy Boost – Due to the potassium, it stimulates the cellular sodium-potassium pump that reenergizes cells with nutrients.
- Heart Healthy – soluble fiber from barley & chicory root: 1 g per cup; decreases total cholesterol and slows absorption of sugar
- Prebiotic – inulin is a prebiotic nutrient that supports a healthy population of beneficial microflora responsible for good digestive health.
- KIDS love Teeccino too!
- Comes in 10 flavors