Do you love taking photos? I do! I am a photo nut and take 100s of photos at every event or activity my family participates in…adding up over the year…too many to print. I don’t print all the photos I take (I’d go broke), but I do like to make scrapbooks for myself and my family. I was thrilled when Mixbook offered me a chance to review their site. They sent me a code valid for a 20-page, 8 x 6″ softcover landscape photo book…and I got to customize it just for me…well for my mother-in-law (I decided to make her a special surprise as a belated birthday gift).
Mixbook, a leading photo publishing company. These photo books are 100% customizable, allowing users to begin with either a blank book or an existing template that can then be edited to their liking. Mixbook also has a unique collaboration feature which allows our users to invite friends and family to work on a project together. They offer competitive pricing and if you sign up for their email you will be the first to know about sales & receive exclusive discounts.
You have so many options to choose from on Mixbook ~ digital scrapbooks, photobooks, cards & calendars.
Here are a few photos of the Mixbook I made…
I loved the simplicity of using their pre-made pages…but had fun adding and adjusting as needed. There are so many choices that it took me a while to find the perfect book template for my mother-in-law. Due to my SLOW computer, it was a little challenging to create this book…but I know with a faster computer it would be quick and easy. I will definitely recommend Mixbook.com to my family & friends.
Why choose Mixbook?
* Complete Freedom of Design – If you like to scrapbook, then you will love to Mixbook! You have the option to choose one of their professional designs or start from scratch and create your own unique book, card or calendar. You have the ability to move, crop, rotate, pan and zoom on photos; add stickers and backgrounds; and create custom layouts. Be as creative and clever as you wish, because the possibilities are endless! My only problem was the text, I couldn’t see if I had any typos…so my book I ordered has one little typo (though only I would notice it).
* Incredible Customer Service – Have a question? Don’t hesitate to ask…their customer service is there to help you.
* Collaborate with Friends and Family – Stuck? Need some creative input from family and friends? You can invite them to join you in creating your special project. Each person you invite can upload their photos to the same project. Everyone can also personalize and decorate pages together.
* Use Photos from Anywhere – Mixbook is integrated with many popular photo sharing sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, and others, and you can quickly upload your photos from these sites with one click. I uploaded photos from my computer and from Facebook. It was super easy!
* Thousands of Free Creative Elements – Oh scrapbookers…you will love the ability to access and use thousands of creative elements (templates, backgrounds, stickers, etc.)! I had a blast adding “stickers” and changing the background if I didn’t like it.
* Professional Quality – With archival-quality, FSC-certified papers, hand-stitched hardcovers, and incredibly detailed print reproduction, you will enjoy your Mixbook products for years to come.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.