Mommy Parties sent four suggested recipes for my Mega Bloks Barbie Party. I choose to make two of them: the Mega Bloks Barbie’s Pink Punch and the Ken’s Grilled Chicken Wraps. I, again, modified the recipe to make things easier with the food I already had in my refrigerator. This is another quick and easy recipe to make… and a favorite amongst my guests!
Ken’s Grilled Chicken Wraps:
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 package refrigerated or frozen prepared grilled chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Warm tortillas and grilled chicken in the microwave.
- Top each tortilla with grilled chicken, cheese and lettuce.
- Roll tortilla tightly and slice in half.
- You can serve immediately or place in plastic wrap and refrigerate for later.
As with any recipe, you can modify the ingredients to make it your own! Enjoy!