As part of my Mega Bloks Barbie Party, Mommy Parties sent a few suggested recipes… one being Mega Bloks Barbie’s Pink Punch ~ made with frozen lemonade concentrate and 3 cups of watermelon. Since we are in the middle of winter, watermelon is NOT easily found in the stores…. so I changed the recipe to frozen strawberries and made a delicious drink for the kids! Both the kids and the adults loved this tasty beverage! It will be a new “must have” at our next party. Super quick and easy to make!
Here is the original version of the Mega Bloks Barbie‘s Pink Punch.
- Frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups watermelon, seeded and chopped
- Prepare the lemonade concentrate according to directions.
- In a blender, puree watermelon.
- Add the puree to the lemonade mix.
Stay tuned… I’ll be sharing my version of Ken’s Grilled Chicken Wraps soon!