LuSa Sleeping Potion was created in 2002. It is made up of Jojoba oil; essential oils of lavender, tangerine, chamomile, and ylang ylang; and tocopherol (vitamin e). The product comes in a convenient roll-on tube; 0.25 fl. oz.. Apply to pulse points (throat, behind ears) at bedtime. Suitable for babies (and bigger people) six months and up. For babies under six months, apply to caregiver’s chest and snuggle baby in for sweet dreams.
Beth, the dreamer/creator/owner of Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique, is a Stay-At-Home Mom of 2 “sweet little monkeys” who keep her on her toes. Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique offers products designed to make your life a little sweeter and the world a little greener (she offers a variety of cloth diapers to natural teething necklaces) . Beth’s goal for Sweetbottoms is to provide families with a variety of natural, green products… along with great customer service and support.
Who needs sleep? I do…I do…I do! With a son turning 3 in September and a daughter who just turned 1 on June 9th, I NEED SLEEP! I can’t remember the last time I slept through the night. I was excited when Beth offered the LuSa Sleeping Potion for me to review. As soon as it arrived I couldn’t wait to test it out.
I first tried it on myself (because the kids were already sleeping). Note to self: Go easy on the application! Too much = migraine for Mommy. Smelled so good though…after a Motrin & wiping off some of the excess…I have to say, I slept very well during my kids nap.
My daughter and son got to test it out that night. Neither one wanted to stay still long enough for my husband to take photos (so please excuse the blurry images). After the application, both kids were asleep within 30 minutes (my son did want me to sleep with him…guess I should be happy that he wants me to lay in bed with him…someday he won’t ask me). My daughter still woke up in the middle of the night…but hopefully after a few more nights of the Sleeping Potion Mommy will get 8 hours of sleep…fingers crossed.
My husband has been using the Sleeping Potion every night since it arrived. His job can be very stressful, so a little dab of Sleeping Potion seems to help. He forgot it one night…woke up in the middle of the night…and I found him searching for the Sleeping Potion. Guess he likes it!
a bottle of Sleeping Potion!
(Retail Value: $8.50)
- Visit Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique and leave a comment about a product you found that you would like to try and/or something you learned.
- “Like” Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique on Facebook. Make you let Beth know Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent you!!!
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (3 entries)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with the post link; 5 entries)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- #giveaway Enter to WIN LuSa Sleeping Potion from @giveawaytrain! Ends 7/12! Sponsored by Sweetbottoms http://tinyurl.com/2873f9x
Details: This giveaway ends on July 12, 2010. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US residents only.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.