My hair tends to get frizzy, especially when it gets longer. So I will straighten it when needed (which is almost every day). If you are thinking about buying a flat iron, you need to do your research. Not all flat irons are the same. I’ve found the cheap ones at the store don’t heat up evenly and ruin my hair. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review the ISA Professional 1 Step Victorya Tourmaline Flat Iron. Not only does it heat up quickly, but it leaves my hair smooth and soft!
Why choose ISA?
- SMART automatic temperature — The SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment changes based on your hair’s thickness, texture, and styling needs.
- 100% Solid Tourmaline Ceramic pivoting plates — Unlike metal or ceramic-coated plates, our 100% solid tourmaline ceramic plates transfers heat faster and more evenly, for perfect results each and every time while emitting negative ions to smooth and protect hair.
- Universal voltage so that you can easily travel with it
- 360 degree swivel and no tangle cord
- Full 2 year warranty
How to use a straightener:
- Dry and brush your hair prior to flattening.
- Section your hair using a clip.
- Work on one section at a time.
- Start at the root of your hair and close the plates. Slowly pull down to the end of your hair. Do NOT leave the iron sitting on your hair…it will burn.
- Repeat until your hair is smooth and flat.
I would even recommend this iron to anyone who has short or long hair. It easy to use…and anyone can get professional looking styles at home.
Disclosure: I received this product free in order to conduct my review. All opinions are 100% my own. This post does contain affiliate links.