I love testing out new products, and thanks to Influenster I had the chance to test out imPRESS press-on manicure from Broadway Nails. I haven’t used press on nails since I was in Jr. High. Well, I have good and bad news about the imPRESS press-on manicure.
Let’s start with the good:
1. Easy to apply (took maybe 5 minutes from start to finish)
2. Looks great once on (clean and all the nails are the same length)
3. No drying time (gotta love that)
4. Easy to remove (but hurt if you take them off right away)
5. Love the color! I bet the printed ones would be fun!
|24 nails to customize (I have odd shaped nails, so I didn’t find the perfect fit)|
|I chose the ones the looks the best and lined them up so I could easily apply.|
|Just peel off the plastic and press onto your nail.|
|Half way there…|
|So, which do you prefer? imPRESS or natural?|
1. I had to cut my nails because my nails were longer than the press-on nails (bummer)
2. None of them fit quite right (too big or too small)
3. They still have a rough edge on the tip that will need to be filed (I expected them to be ready to go)
To be honest, I probably won’t buy them for myself… but I would totally recommend for teens or someone who has difficulty growing out their own nails.
imPRESS Press-On Manicure
This changes everything!
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you’re done. There’s no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.