STOP wasting your money on expensive linen spray!!!! You can make it easily at home with 3 simple ingredients: water, rubbing alcohol, and essential/fragrance oil!
Homemade Linen Spray:
You will need:
- 4 oz bottle with spray top that mists
- 3.55 oz water
- 0.45 oz rubbing alcohol
- 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil
- Carefully pour 3.55 oz of water into the 4 oz bottle.
- Add 0.45 oz of rubbing alcohol.
- Add 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil (you can add more if you want a stronger smell or add less if you don’t like it too strong).
- Place the spray top onto the bottle. Shake and spritz anything that needs a little refreshing!
Homemade Linen Spray Labels:
- round labels (I used Standard White Matte 1.67″ circle labels by OnlineLabels.com)
- FREE printable round linen spray labels
*If you don’t have labels… print on regular paper, then use ModPodge to glue on and seal. I would recommend using ModPodge or clear nail polish on top of your sticker label too. It will help preserve the image/text.