I love the Fall…the weather is cooler and there is always something fun happening. During our Fall Break we took a trip to Carlsbad for our annual trip to Legoland! Logan and Kira absolutely love Legoland. This year we decided to check out Brick-Or-Treat presented by Shutterfly.
Spooky good fun awaits at the Park…after dark! At 5:00 pm, guests who purchased Brick-or-Treat tickets are allowed to stay in the park (but don’t forget to grab your wristband from the front gate).
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at LEGOLAND®California Resort is full Halloween fun is filled with…
- Live entertainment + new shows!
- Our kids love the Midnight Monster Jam.
- Character Meet and Greets
- Costume Contests: Group, LEGO® Theme, Most Creative
- Treat stations with more than 1 million pieces of candy
- This is the BEST way to go trick-or-treating. All the kids are dressed up and having fun…and the staff doesn’t just give one piece of candy…they give handfuls of candy to the kids. If you forget your bag, don’t stress! They have bags at the treat stations for your kids.
- Heartlake City Fall Festival with Pumpkin Patch Build and craft time with the LEGO Friends
- The AstroBash Dance Party
- Brick-or-Treat Party Nights Pop Badge Challenge
- And more!
Brick-or-Treat will definitely be on our Halloween Fun List for next year! HINT to all families going…I highly suggest the two full days (which includes the water park, Sea Life and Brick-or-Treat). This will allow your family to enjoy Legoland on the first day, but go back to your hotel to relax for an hour or two before Brick-or-Treat starts…then spend the next day in Legoland again and take time to enjoy the water park! There is so much fun to be had…just let your littles explore and enjoy!
Disclosure: I am a Legoland Blogger. I received complementary tickets in exchange for my coverage of this event. All opinions are 100% my own. No other form of compensation was received in exchange for this post.