How Busy Moms Will Save Hours with WePay.com
This guest post was brought to you by WePay.com, the easiest way to collect money online.
As a mom, you probably find yourself collecting money from other parents all the time…and it’s a huge hassle. The following are just a few examples:
1. Collecting money for a teacher or coach gift
2. Collecting money for a school, team or club fundraiser
3. Collecting dues for a Scout Troop or sports team
4. Collecting money for a class trip or school supplies
5. Collecting money for hotels, cabins, attractions, and other expenses for a multi-family vacation
Fortunately, WePay.com makes it super easy to collect money online. You can start accepting donations, selling tickets, or sending “bills” to other parents in under 2 minutes.
Moms love WePay because:
1. You can create a free account in seconds.
2. WePay takes the hassle out of collecting money from other parents – you can let WePay be the bad guy.
3. WePay keeps track of those who have paid and automatically reminds those who haven’t.
4. Once you collect money, you can transfer it to your bank account, send checks, or order and use a debit card.
And don’t take our word for it, check out the glowing press about WePay in publications like the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Ready to collect money the easy way? Check out WePay.com