More about Walking Wings:
- Walking Wings has a NEW improved design with more support for baby and increased control for parents
- Parent’s straps are adjustable and have padded handles
- Parent’s straps detach so you can keep the Walking Wings on your baby and just snap them on when you are ready to start walking.
- Vest is padded and features adjustable hook and loop closure and safety buckle for secure fit
- Walking Wings help parents avoid the back pain associated with teaching a baby to walk
- Walking hands-free helps build your baby’s self-confidence
- Minimizes the number and severity of falls
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable, dryer safe
- Recommended Age: 6 months & up
- Vest fits: 19 – 26 inch chest circumference
- Comes in Blue or Pink
- New Reduced Price – $19.99!!!
Click HERE for FAQ’s about Walking Wings.
Kira is already walking fairly well on her own, but I can see how the Walking Wings
can help both child and parent during walking training.
I like the padded vest. It was comfortable for Kira to wear. It is nice that the straps can come off and she can wear the vest around the house (then add the straps when we are going to practice walking). Bonus that the straps are slightly padded…a little extra comfort for Mom & Dad. It was nice not to have to bend over or pull on Kira’s arms.
(Just a side note: My son had nurse’s elbow from being held by his arms…
so I am all for anything to save my kids from pulling on their arms/elbows.)
Shop online at www.upspringbaby.com
or find Walking Wings in a store near you.
UpSpring Baby has offered one of my lucky readers
Walking Wings to help their little one learn how to walk. (winner’s choice of color: blue or pink)
- Visit UpSpring Baby and leave me a comment telling me something that you learned. (This must be done before any other entry will be counted.)
- Become a FAN of UpSpring Baby on Facebook.
- Become a FAN of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow @UpSpring_Baby on Twitter.
- Vote for All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on
- You can vote once a day for extra entries!
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- RT Enter to WIN Walking Wings from @giveawaytrain! Ends 8/26! @UpSpring_Baby #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/2c3w56u