When my package arrived from SmartMom, I was expecting a tiny little necklace…boy was I WRONG. I have an all natural stone teething necklace (handmade) and it’s so small that I don’t wear it that often because I am afraid my daughter will swallow it whole…plus now that she has 3 teeth, I can only imagine her grinding on the stone and wearing down her teeth.
As we all know, babies love to put things in their mouth. I have caught my son and daughter trying to chew on the strangest things (oh yes, my son did eat dog food once or twice…and my daughter loves to chew on her board books). I stopped wearing necklaces and earrings that dangled in fear that my little ones would pull them off and break them.
I am a woman that loves her necklaces/jewelry! So, Teething Bling has allowed me to show off my fashion sense while giving my daughter something to play with, chew on and enjoy. The great thing about the Teething Bling…it comes in a variety of colors and designs…they even carry bangle bracelets that match! Their products are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure. They are dishwasher safe and federally approved.
- Visit Smart Mom Jewelry and leave a comment about which color Teething Bling you would wear and/or what other product you would want to own.
- “Like” Teething Bling on Facebook. Leave Kendra & Amy a comment telling them that Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent you!!!
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @teethingbling on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! publicly via Google Friend Connect (right side of page; 3 entries = 3 separate comments)
- Subscribe to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via email (right side of page; please confirm subscription before leaving comments – you will get an email from feedburner asking you to confirm; 3 entries = 3 separate comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of page; 3 entries = 3 separate comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with the post link; 5 entries = 5 separate comments)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to WIN @teethingbling necklace from @giveawaytrain! Ends 7/21! http://tinyurl.com/24lv5ch
Details: This giveaway ends on July 21, 2010 at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to EVERYONE…everywhere!
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.