Review & Giveaway
(Open to US & Canada)
Plow & Hearth was founded in 1980 as a little country store, and has grown over the years into a well-known retailer of products for the home, hearth, yard and garden. Quality products, great prices, excellent customer service!
Plow & Hearth has some great Halloween products that would be a spook-tacular addition to your Halloween decor. I was lucky to have the chance to review the Spooky Spider Pumpkin Holders (set of 2; $16.95). Love the concept! We have a pumpkin carving party every year…and some years we have extra pumpkins that don’t get carved. What a great solution for un-carved pumpkins!
I took the holders to Vons with me so I could find the perfect pumpkins to fit & make the scariest spiders. As some of you know, I live in a small mountain community, so my pumpkin selection was not what I was hoping it would be (at least until the elementary school opens up their pumpkin patch in a week or so). I did find the cutest little pumpkin to fit into the small holder…but the larger holder was more difficult. All the pumpkins Vons had were just too big. Thank goodness for cell phones, I took a photo just so you could see what the large spider holder looks like with a pumpkin.
My son got a kick out of putting the small pumpkin into the holder and “making” a spider. He said it was “spooky” and laughed. Ahhhh, the things kids say that put a smile on our face.
Thanks to Plow & Hearth, I am getting into the Halloween Spirit. I will be decorating the rest of the house this weekend…and probably shopping for more Halloween decorations on their website!
Here are a few other Halloween favorites:
Start shopping today at
Start shopping today at
One lucky reader will win
the Spooky Spider Pumpkin Holder set!
How To Enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry along with your e-mail address.
Each entry is worth 1 unless otherwise stated.
- Visit Plow & Hearth and leave me a comment telling me what’s your favorite section and/or what Halloween products you like the best.
- Follow Plow & Hearth on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Visit the Plow and Hearth Blog and leave me a comment telling me something you’ve learned.
- List the 5 brands that are in the Plow & Hearth Family (hint: Check their website)
- Enter another Share & Scare Giveaway (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; it can also be on Mommy Wants Freebies blog; 1 entry per Share & Scare Giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):
Details: This giveaway ends on October 10, 2010, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.