|$9.99 for 12 post cards|
Easy to personalize with your favorite photo of your little ghost or goblin…plus you can add a haunting greeting!
Depending on which photo card you chose,
you can add 1, 2, 3 or 4 photos.
Awesome customer service!
for all holidays, events, thank yous, etc…
Love these 2 sided Halloween cards!
What a great way to show off your kooky kids,
scary spooks, and wicked wild ones!
Check out these cool Halloween Stickers:
Only $2.99 for a sheet of 12.
Great for decorating favor bags,
Trick-or-Treat candy, etc.
Start shopping today at
(winner will receive a code to redeem stickers)
- Visit Pear Tree Greetings and leave me a comment telling me what you would love to buy.
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Check out Pear Tree Greetings’ Blog and tell me one thing you learned.
- Enter another Share & Scare Giveaway (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; it can also be on Mommy Wants Freebies blog; 1 entry per Share & Scare Giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway posts (leave a comment telling which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):