So what are you going to be this Halloween?
It was difficult deciding what the kids should be for Halloween. At first our son was going to be a conductor or engineer and our daughter was going to be Snow White or Tinkerbell…but finally, we agreed…we are all going to be Pirates and raid the neighbors for treasure…Argh!
Below you can see the booty I received from
They have tons of pirate accessories to choose from! I had a hard time deciding what items to review…so I got a little of every thing. I got a pirate telescope, pirate dagger, Pirate Princess Costume (size 12-18 month), The 13th Hour Halloween CD & fishnet tights (for me…had to spice up my costume).
My son has claimed the pirate telescope & dagger (though he calls it his sword). I’m fine with him playing with the telescope & dagger, but we have rules: If you point the toy at anyone, then the toy is GONE! The telescope is actually really cool…it expands to 11.5″. My son was playing outside on his “pirate ship” and searching for treasure. He used the telescope to find our dogs & defended his ship yelling at the cats and waving his dagger. It’s amazing what imaginations kids have…creating a whole world around them…playing without a care…oh to be a three year old again.
|This pirate costume was received for my Costume Discounters Review coming soon.|
Here is my precious Infant Pirate Princess…
|A face only a mother could love…naw, you know you love it too!|
Start shopping today at
- Visit Halloween Express and leave me a comment telling me which costume you would like to wear this year.
- Follow Halloween Express on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @HalloweenXperts on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Enter another Share & Scare Giveaway (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; it can also be on Mommy Wants Freebies blog; 1 entry per Share & Scare Giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (leave a comment telling me which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):