Trick-or-Treat this year with BabyLegs!
A perfect way to spice up any costume…
and keep your little ones warm on a
cool Halloween night!
They are a fun way for your children to express their unique style!
Wear them on your arms or legs…it’s YOUR choice!
They can make diaper changes & potty training EASIER!
They protect knees from harsh surfaces when crawling!
They are a great addition to your diaper bag for an easy layer to pull on for extra warmth!
BabyLegs became a leader in children’s fashion when they created leg and arm warmers back in 2005. A perfect addition to the baby clothing industry. In 2009, they introduced socks, tights and footless tights into their collection.
One mom + one need = one spectacular creation!
We can thank Nicole Donnelly for the creation of BabyLegs.
Nicole, a professional snowboarder turned Stay-At-Home Mom, developed BabyLegs as a way to allow her daughter, Sara, a chance to air out between diaper changes…allowing her legs to stay warm and diaper rashes to disappear!
BabyLegs sent me 3 leg warmers (Ghostly, Pow! and Bees Bumbling), knee highs (Dancing Queen), and socks (Kinetics). I couldn’t wait to have my kids try them on.
This is not the first time my kids have sported BabyLegs…Logan has the Train Legwarmers + socks & Kira has numerous leggings…and they both wear them all the time! Logan will wear the Train Legwarmers on his arms. They were just the right addition to our after swimming attire!
How do your kids wear their BabyLegs?
Logan’s new socks:
|Size 2T-4T…these are going to get a lot of use!|
Kira’s new look:
|Size 12-24 month; perfect fit!|
Perfect for diaper changes:
|One size fits most…and both kids can wear them!|
BabyLegs are cool for girls & boys of all ages.
Check out the BabyLegs Blog!
Start shopping today at
20% off coupon with the code: SHAREANDSCARE
or 1 sock + 1 tights/knee highs)
- Visit BabyLegs and leave me a comment telling me which BabyLeg products you would love for your little one.
- Follow BabyLegs on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @BabyLegs on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Join the BabyLegs Forum and leave me a comment telling me something you learned.
- Enter another Share & Scare Giveaway (leave a comment telling me which giveaway you entered; it can also be on Mommy Wants Freebies blog; 1 entry per Share & Scare Giveaway entered).
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway posts (leave a comment telling which post you commented on)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):