|Great packaging…pretty rose & bonus samples!|
CHI Silk Infusion™ – Reconstructing Complex is specially formulated for thermal styling and hair repair. CHI Silk Infusion contains no alcohol, so it won’t dry your hair out as a leave in treatment – and it’ll leave your hair with the head-turning, lustrous shine of pure silk.
Farouk CHI Silk Infusion Features:
- Leave in, alcohol free reconstructing treatment
- Enriched with pure natural silk, wheat and soy proteins
- For soft manageable hair with incredible shine and no build up
- Protects the hair against thermal styling and environment
Hana Shine Shield is the latest product in a line committed to safe, effective heat styling. Shine Shield is a thermal serum that can be used as a leave-in conditioner – lightweight and never greasy, it protects and strengthens hair whether you use it with a flat iron, hair dryer or alone. Shine Shield contains the natural magic of Jojoba oil for its superb qualities of deep moisturization, fast absorption into hair follicles and scalp, and unparalleled shimmer & shine. 6 oz.
Hana Shine Shield Features:
- Lightweight leave-in conditioning therapy
- Designed to protect and restore both hair and scalp from environmental and styling stress
- Jojoba absorbs quickly without a greasy feel for thorough deep conditioning
- Jojoba naturally dissolves soil, removing build-up from other styling products to leave hair clean & supple
- Jojoba naturally excels at thickening keratin layers, bringing out your hair’s natural color overtones, highlights and brilliance
- Periodic use over time is proven to advance the quality of your hair & the health of your scalp
I couldn’t wait to test out these products. I actually just got my hair cut the day before the product arrived…so I was ready and willing to see what Misikko had for me to play with.
I blow dry my hair daily…and I use my Chi Straightener almost every day (depending on if I have time…the kids keep me on a tight schedule). So my hair sees a fair share of HEAT! I decided that I should to try Hana Shine Shield Heat Therapy first. I only used a dime size amount and applied it to my wet hair, then dried as usual. AMAZING! Not only did my hair look shinier, it was extremely soft. I am hooked! I made my husband run his hands through my hair…and he liked it too.
The next day I tested out the Chi Silk Infusion. I didn’t take any photos…but let me tell you the name says it all…SILK! Another great product to keep my hair soft, silky & shiny! I’ve been using these products over the past 2 weeks and I am so happy to report that my hair is in better condition than when I started. There is no nasty build up or over conditioned feeling. I am a NEW fan of Hana & Chi! Thanks Misikko for allowing me to test out these great products! Now all I need is to buy a new Chi flat iron and a T3 Tourmaline Evolution Dryer (since it’s voted as the BEST Overall Hair Dryer)!
- “Like” Misikko on Facebook.
- Interact with Misikko’s Facebook – Comment on a post or picture, or write on our wall. You can ask them questions about products or hair care, or comment on a recently trend or style – anything relevant to beauty!
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow @Misikko on Twitter
- Join Misikko’s newsletter
- Vote for All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on
- You can vote once a day for an extra entry!
- Update your Facebook Status with information about this giveaway (You must tag me in the update – type @All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! Leave 3 comments here with the URL to your Facebook Page for your 3 entries. This can only be done one time.)
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to WIN hair products from @giveawaytrain! Ends 8/16! #Chi #Hana @misikko #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/26fvspv