A little about Doodle Dandi Diapers –
“We are a mom and dad to five wonderful children. We think that cloth diapering is the best way to diaper your baby, and want to share our excitement about cloth diapers with you!
Our brick and mortar store is now open in Cedar Hill, TX! Stop by – we’d love to meet you! Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news and promotions!”
- 100% animal-free
- Made in the USA
- 100% machine-washable/machine-dryable (a clean, healthy choice in baby footwear)
- Non-slip Toughtek soles and supersoft, breathable Ultrasuede uppers
- Slip-on style that doesn’t slip off
- Not for use on pavement
- Pediatrician-recommended soft-soled baby shoes
- Packaging made from recycled materials
Amy from Doodle Dandi Diapers sent my daughter a pair of IsaBooties (Candy Stripes) to test out. Perfect shoes for little ones who are just starting to walk. Most pediatricians recommend soft-soled baby shoes. Why stick your child’s foot into a HARD shoe? (I can’t knock hard soled shoes too much…because I have put my daughter in hard shoes before…but really, it’s more comfortable for her to wear soft soled shoes.) IsaBooties allow your child to move and groove comfortably.
As soon as they arrived, I put them on my daughter’s feet. They are super soft…and look extremely comfortable (wish I had a pair in my size).
|They fit like a glove!|
My daughter just turned one and has small feet…about a size 3…so she is wearing size 6-12 month booties. IsaBooties come in 3-6, 6-12 and 12-18 month sizes…Doodle Dandi Diapers carries the following colors in stock: Candy Stripes, Cotton Candy, Driftwood, Expresso, Racing Stripes, Retro Flowers, and Sherbet. The shoes stayed on (and fit like a glove). The bottom has gripper material, so she could walk in the kitchen without slipping. (NOTE: IsaBooties are NOT recommended for use on pavement.)
|Easy to walk in…and super comfy!|
Doodle Dandi Diapers has so much to offer…from All-In-One cloth diapers, to skin care & natural health items, to wet bags & pail liners. They carry great brands like BumGenius and Rockin’ Green Laundry Soap!
- “Like” The Changing Station by doodle dandi diapers on Facebook. Leave them a comment that Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent YOU!!!
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow @ChangingStation on Twitter
- Sign up for doodle dandi diaper newsletter (bottom left side of their website; you are on the honor system)
- Stumble this post.
- Vote for All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on
- You can vote once a day for an extra entry!
- Update your Facebook Status with information about this giveaway (You must tag me in the update – type @All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! Leave 3 comments here with the URL to your Facebook Page for your 3 entries. This can only be done one time.)
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to WIN IsaBooties from @giveawaytrain! Ends 8/12! @ChangingStation #giveaway #eco-friendly http://tinyurl.com/24fqtyt