Charlie’s Soap is all natural, biodegradalbe, hypo-allergenic and phosphate free! This soap is environmentally friendly to all land, air and marine life (when used as directed). Charlie’s Soap contains NO lye, phosphates, bleach, brighteners, dyes, softeners, petroleum, perfumes, or other fillers.
Charlie’s Soap Products:
- Laundry Powder
- “Our 2.64 lbs. bag of laundry powder can do up to 80 full wash loads. Thats just pennies per load! Needs only 1 TABLESPOON per large washload – That’s all! This is not an additive. All of the features of Charlie’s Soap Laundry Liquid but more concentrated! Hypoallergenic – leaves no residue – perfect for babies and those who have sensitive skin Dissolves completely / biodegradable More convenient and portable than a liquid Front-loader / HE compatible. Our Laundry Powder is a revolutionary approach to laundry care. It does not cover up stains and odors with scents and brighteners – it really cleans. It is made with a unique blend of biodegradable coconut-based detergents and high-grade, completely soluble, Green River washing soda.”
- Laundry Liquid
- Our laundry liquid is guaranteed to be the best laundry liquid you’ve ever used! Safe & effective for all fabrics including: silk, wool, linen, cotton and high-tech microfiber athletic and waterproof gear. Uses only 1/8 cup per large washload, Contains no dyes, phosphates, UV brighteners or perfumes! Removes entrapped odors from microfiber athletic wear. Hypoallergenic – Perfect for those who have sensitive skin, Will not fade your colors Non-toxic and completely biodegradable, Front-loader / HE compatible. Our Laundry Liquid is a detergent originally developed for use in textile quality control labs. It is formulated to work specifically with fabrics, safely and effectively. A revolutionary approach to laundry care, Charlie’s Soap does not cover up stains and odors – it really cleans them.”
- All Purpose Cleaner
- “Proven in industry and now available to the public, our All-Purpose Cleaner can be used safely & effectively on a variety of surfaces. Non-toxic and completely biodegradable. Gets under grease and grime, gently releasing them without harsh abrasives. Quickly, easily and safely removes pitch and tar from machinery, tools and hands.”
Go to www.Charliesoap.com to buy your laundry detergent today!
Charlie’s Soap has offered a BOGO 1/2 off coupon code to one of my lucky readers.
(In January, they will be offering the winner a 17 oz sprayer of all purpose, an 80 load bag of laundry powder and a grocery tote bag. Can’t wait for January to roll around!)
- Become a FAN of Charlie’s Soap on Facebook and leave a comment saying Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent you. (You can tag me in the comment by adding @ before All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)!)
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
Details: This giveaway ends on July 21, 2010 at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US residents only.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.