Bummas was created with little boys in mind…you know, that fun time while changing your little man’s diapers and *SPLASH* his aim is too good! Be prepared…grab a Bummas wipe before opening the diaper. Every Mom, Dad, Grandparent (well, anyone who has every changed a diaper) knows that a “sneak attack” can happen while the diaper is off a baby. Just place the Bumma wipe over the private area while tending to the other areas. If your child “attacks,” then the Bumma will soak up ALL the pee…and protect YOU from getting WET! You can clean up your child with a wet Bumma or other wipe…then use a dry Bumma to pat your little one dry. If the Bumma does get soaks, then wash it off and toss into the washer with your other laundry (or stick it in the wet bag with the dirty diapers).
Bummas allows you to save your child from nasty diaper rashes without the use of powders, talcs or ointments!
- 100% cotton – woven velour terry cloth milled in the USA
- Comes in a variety of color combinations for nursery themes
- Handy 5″ x 7″ wipes. . . good for more than just your baby’s bum
- Packs of 10 wipes
- Won’t pill, shrink or fade
- Soft, absorbent & thick
- Durable. . . just throw in the wash and use them again
- Made in the USA
I was sent The Wild Ones to review. My son is not in diapers any more (thank goodness…we have been potty training since April, and so far so good – but I sure wish I had these when he was younger…he had GREAT aim!)…however, my daughter just turned one and we use cloth diapers with her.
|Love the BRIGHT colors!|
I did notice that some were a little softer than others, so I used the softer ones to wipe my daughter during her diaper change. Before changing her diaper, I went into the bathroom and wet the wipe, squeezing out excess water. I used one wipe to clean her up, then a second wipe to dry her off. Next I tossed the wipes in the wet bag along with the dirty diaper…easy, just the way I like it.
Bummas are good for more than just the bum! I used them to wipe down my kids after meals, in the tub as a wash cloth, during diaper changes, and more. I love the bright colors…but more importantly, it’s Eco-Friendly!
|My daughter was helping me out and cleaning herself up with the Bumma wipe after a messy dinner.|
- Visit Bummas, then return here and leave me a comment telling me what color combination you would like to try and something you learned. (If this entry is not completed, then all other entries will be deleted.)
- “Like” All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- “Like” Bummas on Facebook. Feel free to leave them a comment & say “Christy from All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! sent ME!”
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow @bummas on Twitter
- Vote for All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on
- You can vote once a day for an extra entry!
- Update your Facebook Status with information about this giveaway (You must tag me in the update – type @All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! Leave 3 comments here with the URL to your Facebook Page for your 3 entries.)
- Follow me publicly via Google Friend Connect (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Tweet the following (once a day, include tweet link in comment; 1 entry per tweet)
- Enter to WIN @Bummas cloth wipes from @giveawaytrain! Ends 8/12! #giveaway #eco-friendly http://tinyurl.com/2336bfa