(US & Canada)
Kira’s first impression (again, the video shows how fun the squeaky shoes are for kids):
We went to a dinner party last night and both kids wore their squeaky shoes. The shoes helped us keep track of where our kids were located at all times. Everyone at the party asked, “Where did you get those shoes?” My kids shoes where a BIG HIT! My kids were squeaking everywhere! Up the steps, around the house, walking the path. It was great!
I think every kid should have a pair of squeaky shoes! Not only are they fun for the kids, they help promote healthy walking. You child needs to walk heel-to-toe to make the shoes squeak. My son used to always walk on his tippy toes. Now he is better at walking correctly (wish I had squeaky shoes when he first started walking to help him out). These shoes are soft and lightweight (which is helpful for a new walker…easy to walk in). Plus they are wide enough for kids like my son and daughter who got their short, wide feet from their mommy!
Purchase your squeaky shoes today from
One lucky reader will win a pair of shoes
- Visit Baby Treads & Threads and leave me a comment telling me which pair of shoes are your favorite!
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Buy a pair of shoes (5 entries) or accessories (2 entries) – purchases will be verified with Sue.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Share & Scare Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog: 5 entries = 5 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry (leave one comment for each vote; example: “tweeted – **ADD URL**“, “voted TMB” and “voted PFB”):