- Smoked Andouile Chicken al fresco Sausage
- Minute Brown Rice
- 2 cans of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 heads of broccoli
- shredded cheese
- Corn Flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Cook 4 cups of rice according to the package.
- Cut the al fresco sausage into small chunks. Brown over low to medium heat.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and place in large casserole dish.
- Open all 3 cans of soup and pour over the broccoli. Mix well.
- When the rice is done, layer on top of the broccoli and soup.
- Layer the sausage on top.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly (use as much or as little as you'd like)
- Crunch the Corn Flakes in your hand and cover the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy my easy Taco Soup Recipe. This week both my friend and I made this recipe. After my friend ate dinner, she sent me a message ~ “Oh my god… This turkey soup in amazing!”
I’ve been making this recipe for years. I found it on the internet over 10 years ago and make it every winter. Unsure of the original source, but it was a Weight Watcher approved recipe.
Before you hit the store, may sure to print our your FREE printable coupons.