It’s time to get CRAFTY! I had a blast creating these Soda Can Flower Hair Clips…and it was so easy!
I found something you can do with all of those soda cans!
Sure, you can recycle them for money, but you can also make a beautiful accessory to put in your hair or decorate anywhere!
- Soda Can(s)
- scissors-not your good ones!
- hair clips
- hole punch or hammer and nail
- Take your scissors and puncture a hole in the can. Cut off the top and bottom of the soda can. Cut slowly and carefully… the cans CAN cut you!
- Once the top and bottom are off, cut down the seam.
- Free style? or Pattern? It is up to you. You are going to be cutting out 3 different size flowers- a small, medium and large. The size and pattern is up to you!
- Open the cut can and trace your 3 flowers. Cut out the flower. Again, please be careful. The edges can be very sharp.
- Once your flowers are cut you will want to make a hole in the center with either a small hole punch or a hammer and nail.
- Stack the flowers, aline the brad and attach to the hair clip. Done!
Easy and adorable. The possibilities are endless!