Okay…summer is just around the corner and that means time to make plans to go camping and road trips! My family loves going camping and we enjoy playing games. One game that never gets old is Tic-Tac-Toe. We typically play it on a piece of scratch paper…but I thought why waste paper…I knew I could create a set for cheap that would be perfect for on-the-go.
If you have a Dollar Tree near you, then you can make two sets for as little at $3!!! Here are the items you will need:
- Craft Bags (2 piece)
- Glass Gems Decorative Accents
- Lock-Top Snack Containers With Lids
I had the following items at home already:
- 2 different colored nail enamel
- Clear Coat
- Draw two vertical lines about 2 inches apart.
- Draw two horizontal lines about 2 inches apart.
- Paint the bottom of 5 glass gems one color and the other 5 a different color. Once dried, give them a second coat. You can put a clear top coat on if you desire (I did).
- Put your 10 glass gems into your Lock-Top container…slide your container into your bag…and GO!!!
I hope you like this fun little DIY project. If you try it out, feel free to share your images on my Facebook page.