We’ve got Star Wars fever!
We are getting excited for Episode VII… so it is time to get crafty.
What you need:
- colored cotton t-shirt
- cardboard or card stock
- bleach (not dilution needed)
- spray bottle
I’ve got to say… this was a really simple project and the result was totally awesome!
- Choose a silhouette and cut it out of card stock. I used an old file folder. Not crafty enough to free hand an image? No worries! There are tons of silhouettes on the internet. Take your pick!
- Place the cut out silhouette on your t-shirt. Place something in-between your t-shirt so the bleach won’t bleed though to the back. I used a cutting board.
- Stand back and spray! Not too close and not to far away. You might want to practice on a piece of paper first.
- Rinse in cold water, hang to dry. Pretty cool, right?
My son loves his new Rebel Alliance Tee! This project took seriously less than 10 minutes and the result is fantastic! Can’t wait to make more!!!