What kid doesn’t like to paint?!?! I know mine love finger painting, water painting, and so much more. I just recently asked my friends if they had any fun activities or crafts geared towards toddlers. Here’s a fun, cute, cheap craft that my friend’s boys really enjoyed.
You will need:
- Painter’s Tape
- pre-stretched canvas (for each child)
- paint brush (or let your child use their fingers)
1. Have mom or dad take the Painter’s Tape and “write” the child’s name on the pre-stretched canvas. Parents, you can be as creative and a perfectionist if you want. My friend made the names very crisp and clean. You could round the edges with scissors… or even add a design. It’s up to you and your child.
2. Let your child paint with their fingers or paint brush. Remember, this is their piece of art… so let them have fun. No matter what, it will turn out to be a MASTERPIECE!
3. Once the paint dries, carefully pull off the Painter’s Tape to reveal your child’s name/artwork.
4. You can hang their artwork anywhere… their bedroom, the hallway… Stephanie hung these above her art wall. Where would you hang yours?
Thanks Stephanie for this great craft for kids!