Zooper was created in 1993 by Mr. Red Lan and his partner. They were focused on coming up with innovative ideas on baby products for busy parents. This operation started off small where some of the products were tested in their very own garage. Within 4 short years, their company began producing high quality products in Zhongshan city. In 1998, Zooper was rewarded with the prize for innovative design, excellent quality, and assured safety device in the assured German stroller criteria campaign. 1999 Zooper became a brand name in the US where is has become known for its safety, fashion appeal, convenient features, and exceptional value.
Zooper was kind enough to offer me the opportunity to review the NEW 2011 Bolero stroller! I am addicted to strollers! I love them…I want them…I NEED THEM! I swear…I am a stroller junkie! I never seem to have the right stroller. My husband will only let me get a new stroller if I get rid of least one old stroller (or get one to review). I guess that’s fair…(but really I need a double jogger to exercise, a light-weight stroller for quick trips, etc…you get my point…I need, I want, I will find a way to have them…I love strollers!).
Headrest for Newborn Baby
Five-Point Safety harness
Baby Snack Tray
Adjustable Leg Rest
Infant Safety Enclosure
Four Independent Wheel Suspensions
Big Utility Basket
One-Hand Seat Recline
One Step Rear Link Brake
Removable Front Armrest
|Attaching back wheel with brake.|
|Attaching front wheel.|
|Canopy clips on the side (very easy).|
|Canopy open part way & full coverage.|
|Pocket for parents.|
|Latch for front wheel.|
The front wheels can be fixed or swivel. Which is nice here in the mountains. Most of the time I like the wheels to swivel (easier to maneuver in town and on walks)…but when dealing with rocky terrain, it’s better to have the fixed wheel. Latch is very easy to lock and unlock. I do keep it locked when I fold up the stroller.
The brake is easy to set. It’s located on the right back wheel.
Zooper also sent me the Sleeping Bag & Bassinet. You can transform your stroller within minutes! This truly is the perfect stroller…stroller + bassinet (ALL-IN-ONE)!
The Bolero is so easy to use. I was able to go shopping with my kids, pushing the stroller with one hand and holding my son’s hand at the same time.
Tango and Waltz available by the end of November.
If your e-mail address is on your profile, then make sure your profile is public.
- Visit Zooper and comment back here with your favorite item or something else you would like to see them carry!
- Follow Zooper on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follower @Zooper on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect. (Left side of blog; 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription before leaving comment; left side of blog: 2 entries – 2 comments)
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab the Holiday Helpers Event button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments).
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET: RT #win @Zooper Hook-On-Chair from @giveawaytrain! 2 winners! http://tinyurl.com/24d5fsz Ends 12/1! (You may tweet daily for 1 entry; please leave a comment with tweet URL).