Woombie was kind enough to send me one to give to my good friend, Shalyna, who just had a beautiful baby boy on August 16, 2010. We both loved the 2-way zipper (easy access for diaper changes or if the little one wants his feet out). The cotton/spandex material gently hugs the baby, allowing movement yet still swaddled comfortably. LOVE the way the Woombie is shaped, tapering in at the waist. Shalyna uses The Woombie with her little man at night & during the day while nursing.
|I got the wrong size, so it will fit better when he is a little older.|
|Easy to use!|
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflux & overheating
- Allows baby to stretch (promoting & enhancing motor development)
- Prevents baby scratching his/her face
- No blankets = nothing to suffocate on
- Easy to use
- Promotes sleeping on back
- Visit www.TheWoombie.com and leave me a comment telling me something you learned.
- Follow Woombie Swaddler on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @woombieSwaddler on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! publically via Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe via email to All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)!
- Grab my button, post it on the main page of your blog & tell me where I can find it (right side of blog; 2 entries = 2 comments)
- Stumble this giveaway (you can use the button at the bottom of this page: please leave your Stumble ID; 2 entries = 2 comments).
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- The following can be done daily for 1 entry: