(US & Canada)
What I like the best about the book is that the pages are sturdy enough for the kids to flip through without ripping a page. We have a number of books that are ripped…so YEAH for board books! The illustrations are absolutely adorable! Each bunny is a different color, so it’s easy for you and your child to go into colors, who/what/where/when/why questions, etc. I had Kira point to the different bunnies while counting and told her what color each bunny was. With Logan I was able to ask him which bunny was missing.
To have the story on CD is wonderful…great for those days or nights when your tired…let the CD do the talking and you can walk through the story with your kids. As you may have read in my previous posts, we LOVE music…so both kids were very happy to have more songs to listen to and dance along with (the CD does include the lyrics in a PDF file so you could teach your kids the words).
As stated on the book “This is not a toy. Adult supervision required.” Duly noted! (As Kira tried to rip the CD out of the plastic pocket.) More than likely, I will keep the CD with our other music…just in case the kids get a hold of the book without Mommy or Daddy.
Twin Sisters Productions:For over 23 years, Twin Sisters Productions has been dedicated to producing quality educational and inspirational music resources for children, families, and educators. Founded by fraternal twins, Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand, and Kim Mitzo Thompson, Twin Sisters Productions has continued to expand its product line to include CDs, read and sing-along books, floor puzzles and educational workbooks, all with the purpose of learning through music. These products have received over 160 awards for educational excellence and creativity as well as classroom and family fun, thus reflecting Twin Sisters Productions’ commitment to producing educational audio of the highest quality and value. These awards include nine RIAA (Record Industry Association of America) certified Gold albums and one Platinum album. With thousands of songs that teach and over 26 million albums sold, Twin Sisters Productions positions itself as the leader in children’s educational music.
On sale NOW for $6.99!!!
Five Little Bunnies Die-Cut Board Book & CD Set.
- Visit Twin Sisters Productions and tell me something you learned and/or another product you would love to own.
- Follow Twin Sisters Productions on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @twinsistersprod on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Vote for me on The Picket Fence Blogs (click button on the left each day for 1 entry)
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Grab my “Spring Cleaning” Event button and post on your blog (Right side of blog; 5 entries = 5 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT: #win Five Little Bunnies Die-Cut Board Book & CD from @twinsistersprod via @giveawaytrain! Ends 2/23! http://tinyurl.com/68yejh7
Details: This giveaway ends on February 23, 2011, at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you leave your e-mail address in your comments, otherwise you will forfeit the prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise s/he will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.