Do you have dry, rough skin? Cracked heels? Scratchy elbows? Scaly skin between your fingers? Unfortunately, my answer is YES. Living in the mountains, my hands dry out due to the weather…and I am a flip flop lover, so my heels get put through a lot of torture. Lotion is always my friend… and it’s a wonderful bonus when I have the chance to exfoliate my skin. I’ve used a number of scrubs and exfoliators in the past…but nothing quite like the Organic Skin Exfoliator from Tropical Tradition.
Why is Tropical Traditions Organic Skin Exfoliator so special? Well, it’s made with…you guessed it…Virgin Coconut Oil (plus Virgin Palm Oil).
All of the Skin Exfoliators that Tropical Traditions offers are made with organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Virgin Palm Oil. No other products on the market are made with finer oils as their base. Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil is traditionally made from fresh organic coconuts, and independent laboratory tests show that it has a higher level of antioxidants than other coconut oils.Virgin Palm Oil contains high concentrations of a powerful form of Vitamin E called “tocotrienols” which published research has shown is 40–60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol (the most common form of Vitamin E found as an additive in most skin care products.) In addition to these powerful Vitamin E tocotrienols, Virgin Palm Oil is also rich in natural carotenes. It is one of the richest natural plant sources of carotenes with concentrations of 500–700 ppm. It is 15 times more retinol-equivalent than carrots and 300 times more than tomatoes, for example.
Other IngredientsIn addition to using only the best oils available for the skin, all other ingredients used in Tropical Traditions Skin Exfoliators are 100% natural. Our hand-made Exfoliators contain no alcohols, no artificial fragrances, and no petroleum products. Because we recognize that many have sensitivities to fragrances, we offer an unscented version. For the varieties that are scented, we only use high quality organic essential oils imported from France which are distilled with low temperature and low pressure over an extended period of time. Low temperature and lower pressure have proven to be the most effective method of obtaining all of the essential constituents from the plant, and provide our products with the very best quality fragrances available. For a complete description of all ingredients in each product, see the product descriptions below.Exfoliating smoothes the skin, unclogs pores, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
I received the Citrus-Mint Organic Skin Exfoliator to review. They key word they use is revitalizing, and I have to agree that the hint of peppermint and spearmint give this scrub an extra KICK! The sea salt is coarse and with a gently pressure you can exfoliate any part of your body that needs a little extra attention. You can see and feel an immediate difference after you wash off the scrub. The oils replenish the moisture your skin gravely deserves! (Ingredients: sea salt, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, organic virgin palm oil, and organic essential oils of orange, lemon, peppermint, spearmint, and tangerine.) Retail value $16.95…on sale one for only $11.99!!!
|Make sure you mix before using. Ingredients do separate.|
- Visit Tropical Traditions and tell me which scent you would choose if you won and/or something you learned.
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Facebook.
- Follow All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! on Facebook.
- Follow @Troptraditions on Twitter.
- Follow @giveawaytrain on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions email Sales Newsletter here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm
- Become a public follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Google Friend Connect (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Become a follower of All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! via Networked Blogs (Left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Subscribe via email to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)! (Must verify subscription; left side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Grab my button and place it on the main page of your blog (Right side of blog; 3 entries = 3 comments; make sure you tell me where I can find it)
- Stumble this post (you can use the button at the bottom of this post; leave a comment with your Stumble ID; 3 entries = 3 comments)
- Share/Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment with URL; 5 entries = 5 comments)
- TWEET (You may tweet once a day for one entry; please leave tweet URL in comment; feel free to copy the following) RT #win #Organic Skin Exfoliator from @TropTraditions via @giveawaytrain! Ends 6/19! US & Canada http://bit.ly/l8DSKo